Thursday, February 26, 2009

Kids Say the Darndest Things

Today we were playing in the mat room at the Y. Shane decided to build a road out of the blocks and walk/run/jump on it. After awhile, I heard him sing "Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall" over and over while walking on the block road and falling off it at the end. At home he's been singing "Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall, Humpty Dumpty sat on the book, Humpty Dumpty sat on the pillow". He's just singing whatever he sees. Sooo funny!!! Too bad he always gets so embarrassed when we watch him.

Remember "I like....colors" Haha!

Right now Nate is asleep and Shane is sitting on the couch (a rarity) watching A Bug's Life. He's sucking his thumb and holding Pooh! Sooo cute! I am just waiting to go to work. Blah. At least I have a job though. Can't complain these days! Good night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment