I've finally downloaded my pictures from the two last week. Here are some of my favorites:

Shane and Corinne at Chuck E Cheese last Monday. They each had 50 tokens! Which they used very quickly :)

Cheesy smile!
Shane doing Pop A Shot. He actually made a few shots!!! Future basketball star maybe???

Another shot of Shane and Cori. Unfortunately I did not get any of Nate. I had to hold him the whole time cause I did not want him crawling around the floor.

Here's one of Nate having a fit in his high chair seat. He was so upset and I still have NO idea why!

Shane's favorite activity: drawing (and coloring).

On Tuesday we all took a trip to Toledo because Chris had to pick up his transcript from his time there. We found a Don Pablo's and had lunch/dinner there. It was great! Here is Nate sitting in a highchair.

Shane eating chips!

Since we were so close we decided to go visit Michigan. Here's the welcome sign from the car.

And of course since we were in Michigan, Chris had to visit Ann Arbor (much to my protest). It was actually really nice.

Here's a picture of the Big House. This was as close as we could get since it was rainy and under construction.

A view from the other side. UM was actually pretty cool. We drove around the campus for awhile. I told Chris we could come back for a game sometime. At that time, I will be sure to wear my Scarlett and Gray!

A shot from Bob Evans the next day. (We have eaten there 4 times in 2 weeks).

Shane at Bob's.

A few days ago, Shane was eating a cranberry juice popsicle. We wanted to see Nate's reaction. it was hilarious. His faces were priceless. This is the only good one I got of his sour face.
So we have had a busy couple weeks. I start working weekends tomorrow. I hope it will be okay, and I won't miss too many fun weekend activities. More on that later.
make that 5 times in 2 weeks!
ReplyDeleteBtw, I LOVE that picture of Shane chalking!
ReplyDelete